Pig >> mail # user >> Reading BytesWritable in sequence file

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 18:22
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-11, 22:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 23:00
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-11, 23:21
Re: Reading BytesWritable in sequence file
Thanks! I'll try it out.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yup:
> https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Is it the code that I checkout and build?
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Try the one in Elephant-Bird.

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-13, 04:01