Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper cleanup / refactoring / scala migration

Re: ZooKeeper cleanup / refactoring / scala migration
Hi Camille,
> We already have a reviewboard set up for zookeeper which you should plan to
> use, and of course the hadoop build farm. If you believe additional
> analysis tools would be useful in our build, please work with our
> build.xml and the infra team to get the necessary tools installed. It
> doesn't do us much good to fix things caught by your build server and then
> have them break again because we don't have the tooling available.

I understand that ZooKeeper is moving to maven as soon as possible. Once the
move has been done, I could help getting ZK in the ASF sonar instance.[1]
After that we can fine-tune the analysis run on ZK.

[1] https://analysis.apache.org

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro