Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )

Re: GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )
Weird.  I see the attachment on the email I sent, which means that it might
have been stripped off.  Here it is again.  Let me know if you still don't
see it.

Thanks,

Andres