HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Errors :Undefined table and DoNotRetryIOException while querying from phoenix to hbase

Re: Errors :Undefined table and DoNotRetryIOException while querying from phoenix to hbase
Mathan,
We already answered your question on the Phoenix mailing list. If you
have a follow up question, please post it there. This is not an HBase
issue.
Thanks,
James