HBase, mail # user - delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?

+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-21, 12:37
+
Michael Segel 2012-11-21, 15:09
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-21, 15:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-21, 17:27
Re: delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?
Bing Jiang 2012-11-22, 02:10
Thanks for all your suggestion and talk.
One idea occurs to me why not check or restore wal when compaction
executes. If it does, hbase can drop some unused hlog, I think that will be
effective to the issue.
please correct me if I am wrong.

---Bing

--