Flume, mail # user - flume-cassandra

Re: flume-cassandra
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 03:54
hi Ralph

I am able to integrate flume with Cassandra. But the problem is ' if i send
a single event to Cassandra to store, it is storing multiple row in
Cassnadra. Thats why i thought of shifting to logsandra. But its very
difficult to to use that logsandra plug in. Any way by your suggestionsNow
i am staring work with Flume-ng.

Make me clear in one thing, Is there any separation of storing data in
Cassandra based on flume-ng agent(IP address)???

Thank you