Sqoop >> mail # user >> mysql and sqoop does not work

Re: mysql and sqoop does not work
Hi Chalcy,
Can you try using connection string in this format:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/connector-j-reference-configuration-properties.html

E.g. jdbc:mysql://localhost/myfirstdb?user=root&password=mypassword

Thanks,
Abhijeet