Hadoop >> mail # user >> Record seperator

Record seperator

Hi list,

Out of context, does any one encountered record separator delimiter problem. I have a log file in which each record is separated using  RECORD SEPERATOR delimiter ( ^^ ) , can any one help me on this on how can I use it as delimiter ?

Thanks

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!