Hive, mail # user - HADOOP_HOME

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-02, 09:20
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-02, 09:29
Re: HADOOP_HOME
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-02, 09:50
Hi Babak,

    You can use export command from the shell to set HADOOO_HOME, but
it will be lost once you close the terminal. To set ir permanently add
the following line to the ".bashrc" file present in your
/home/your_username/ directory -

export HADOOP_HOME=/path_of_your_hadoop_folder

You can use this to set any variable permanently. Restart your system
in order to apply the changes.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Use export command
>

> On Jun 2, 2012 2:50 PM, "Babak Bastan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello experts
>>
>> How can I set  HADOOP _HOME? in which file I can find this variable? I
>> should set this variable with the path in that I downloaded hadoop?
>>
>> thank you so much
+
Siddharth Tiwari 2012-06-02, 13:08
+