Accumulo, mail # dev - Extend code freeze for a few days?

+
John Vines 2013-01-21, 18:41
Re: Extend code freeze for a few days?
Keith Turner 2013-01-21, 18:58
Next Friday is ok w/ me.  We should try to stick to that.   If its too
much to be done before then, then its probably something for 1.6.

Keith

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to propose extending the code freeze for a few days, to at
> least Wednesday, but I think Friday would be best. My own reasons are that
> I'm still getting together ACCUMULO-259, which I'm close to completing. But
> I would really like to see the pluggable encryption hooks in place for 1.5
> so insertable encryption is available with Accumulo 1.5. For the record,
> Adam is working on 980 and 981 to get it in for the RFile, and I have a
> security expert working on a patch for the walogs, so they are being
> actively worked on.
>
> And it also appears that I'm not the only person in this boat, as a quick
> search shows 102 open fix tickets for 1.5, so perhaps another round of
> prioritization is necessary before we close things up.
>
> How does this sound?
>
> - John
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-21, 20:01