Sqoop >> mail # user >> String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie

+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 19:41
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-04, 20:28
+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 20:31
+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 22:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-05, 01:10
+
Mason 2013-02-06, 17:38
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-06, 17:47
+
Mason 2013-02-06, 18:14
+
Connell, Chuck 2013-02-04, 19:43
+
Nitin kak 2013-02-04, 19:53
RE: String replace functionality in Sqoop import using Oozie
I mean to add a step, putting a Python piped script in the middle. So instead of

RDBMS --> Sqoop --> Hive

You would do

RDBMS --> some file format --> Python (replacing ctrl-a) --> modified files --> Sqoop --> Hive

Does that help?

Chuck