MapReduce >> mail # user >> Problem with one of teh datanodes

Problem with one of teh datanodes

Hi users,

Suddenly I have started getting the following error on one of my datanodes. Can you please help me on this. Also, what could be probable cause and reasons for it to occur.

 ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: java.io.IOException: Incompatible namepaceIDs

Thank you !!!

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!