Kafka >> mail # dev >> time for another attempt at a 0.7.0 release?

Re: time for another attempt at a 0.7.0 release?
Similar information, but different audience.  This is about summarising
only what has changed and is operational relevant (special pre/post
upgrade procedure or in this case upgrade order) in plain language.
Think of the experience when you are downloading a tarball, not people
who write code/wikis/tickets/and are already subscribed to every mailing
lists.  Or alternative imagine a succesful future where people use Kafka
without being experts (a la httpd or mysql) but still need to understand
what's changing from one version to the next.