Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0rc2?

[VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0rc2?
All,
  Matt rolled a 0.20.204.0rc1, but I think it got lost in the previous vote thread. Unfortunately, it had the version as 0.20.204 and didn't update the release notes. I've updated it, run the regression tests and I think we should release it. I've put the tarball up at:

http://people.apache.org/~omalley/hadoop-0.20.204.0-rc2

Please check it out and vote on it.

-- Owen