HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
Congrats. Well deserved.
On Nov 11, 2012 9:41 AM, "Dave Wang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Jesse!
>
> - Dave
>
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Jesse.
> >
> > Keep up the wonderful work.
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
> > >
> > > Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for
> > > while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
> > > Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him
> as
> > > convert to the HBase community :)
> > >
> > > Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.
> > >
> > > -- Lars

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
+