HBase >> mail # user >> ERROR: disk is full, can not split region

ERROR: disk is full, can not split region
Hi
I try to use hbase and hdfs to store data, and I use 5node, and now , the disk is full, so we need to add a new node to hdfs, and now, the disk of the old nodes is full, so data node can not split for new region , and how to deal with it,

Could you help me

Thank you
Tian Guanhua