HBase >> mail # user >> efficient storage of timeseries

Re: efficient storage of timeseries
But if I specify which column families I want, will it still load the
entire row? Suppose row key R has col. families A,B, C, D and A itself
has 100 column labels, B has 150 and C 5, D 5
I request row key R, but specify column families C and D.
Will it still load A,B?
Regards
Saptarshi
th