Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:58
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:02
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 23:55
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:49
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:00
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-04, 19:01
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:24
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-04, 18:59
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:09
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:15
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 12:26
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-09, 12:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:10
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:31
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-09, 16:05
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 18:37
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-09, 18:56
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 00:16
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-10, 00:27
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 00:53
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-10, 00:57
Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Ben Becker 2013-09-10, 00:57
It's just part of the github URL.