Pig, mail # user - Declaring schema for unknown number of columns

Re: Declaring schema for unknown number of columns
Jinyuan Zhou 2013-01-07, 22:27
If you can load it but join operation need the complete schema, then you
can try  do a generate statement to project your original relation  to
produce the one you can define schema for all fields.

--
-- Jinyuan (Jack) Zhou