Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: java pathfinder and hadoop

Re: java pathfinder and hadoop
Hi Tim,

I don't think anyone's working on this. You can file a JIRA for the
topic and propose your plan to add pathfinder to the project (not all
of us are aware of what JPF would be so some notes on why it would be
a very helpful addition to Apache Hadoop would also be welcome on the
JIRA).

--
Harsh J