Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc5
+1.

* Verified checksums and signature.
* Ran full build and agent with sample configuration
* Verified LICENSE, NOTICE, DEVNOTES, CHANGELOG, README, RELEASE-NOTES

Excellent work, Brock! Thanks for being so patient and working hard to push the release out.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan