MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop
Hi All,
   I wanted to know how to connect HAdoop with MircoStrategy
   Any help is very helpfull.

  Witing for you response

Note: Any Url and Example will be really help full for me.

Thanks,
samir