Flume >> mail # user >> flume-cassandra

+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-23, 17:59
rektide 2013-01-23, 18:23
Camp, Roy 2013-01-23, 18:52
shekhar sharma 2013-01-24, 01:53
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 03:30
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 04:56
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:05
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 05:13
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:45
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 08:25
Priyanka Jain 2013-01-24, 05:46
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:50
+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-28, 16:56
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 03:54
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 05:15
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-29, 07:31
+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-29, 19:24
Re: flume-cassandra
Ralph,

Sorry Ramya for side tracking this thread.

I am also looking for some open source tools to collect all log records
from various applications into a central place.
Looking at Cassandra File System as well, but really do not understand what
value we get by storing in it, instead of storing in NFS based file system.

Are there any good UI tools for searching the CFS database for
administrators to look at errors?

Is MDC working with flume log4jappender?   I couldnt make it work?

log4jappender of flume has so many dependencies, are there any good
"SocketAppenders", which can store and forward in the case of the server
down?

Can I use "SocketAppender" and send the data to "flume agent" configured to
receive netcat messages?

Yogi

+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-29, 21:59