Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Roadmap?

Good questions Thomas.

What are the features that we know about that we'd like to have in 3.5, and
when do we want to aim for a 3.5 release? I think trying to get something
out in the early summer timeframe would be nice, possibly earlier depending
on the feature list.

Off the top of my head, I want to work on the monitoring/4lw connection
rewrite. We also have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-702,
which we backburnered till after 3.4... that's going to be a bit of work
for someone to rework into the current code base.

Also, do we want to do a Google SoC this year?