HBase >> mail # user >> thrift with filters

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-19, 22:56
+
Stack 2012-10-20, 00:46
+
Kumar, Suresh 2012-10-19, 23:34
Re: thrift with filters
Yes, it is fair to say that because filters have been evolving at a
different rate than either the Thrift or REST gateway, the "first class"
support for filters is the Java client. I would expect this to be addressed
in subsequent releases as we near "1.0" and of course patches are always
welcome.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy