HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 0.94 security configurations

+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:15
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-18, 04:25
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:47
Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Are you using secure HBase? Don't -- it'll only get in the way for a simple
example. Is the master running? Be sure to run ./bin/start-hbase.sh from
the directory where you unpacked the tgz. You can omit the conf.set(...)
business from your code. By default, the configuration will point to local
host.

Does any of that help?

-n

+