Drill >> mail # user >> Starting point for apache drill

Starting point for apache drill
Dear Drill user and dev,

I plan to checkout the code and to try Apache Drill in my own Hadoop
infrastructure.
>From your wiki page, I found the overall concept and design document but no
documentation on how to get started.

Where can I found some basic instructions on how to install it? Could I
found it directly inside the repo?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Alexandre