HDFS >> mail # dev >> Problem with BackupNode?

Re: Problem with BackupNode?
Hi Andre,

Could you open a JIRA ticket for this. I think the fix should be quite
straightforward. We just need to add checksum calculation when writing
to the backup stream and either remove the reading of the version from
the input side or add writing of the version on the output side.

-Ivan