Accumulo >> mail # user >> Recommendations on documentation of data model?

+
Magnus Runesson 2012-08-16, 17:53
+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-16, 18:37
+
Magnus Runesson 2012-08-18, 07:58
Re: Recommendations on documentation of data model?
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Magnus Runesson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I have started designing a data model/schema for a new application that
> will use Accumulo as data storage. I am looking for a good way to document
> my model in a way that makes it understandable for other developers that
> will use the same data in the future.
>
> Does anybody here have good experience how to do it?
>
> My first thought was using a spreadsheet just listing and describe the
> combinations of Family, Qualifier and requirements on the values.
>
> Regards,
> /Magnus

There are a couple of different representations in these slides:
http://people.apache.org/~afuchs/slides/accumulo_table_design.pdf
The hierarchical method can provide additional clarity when used alongside
the spreadsheet method.

Billie
+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-16, 19:04