Sqoop, mail # user - seek for java api to implement the import job

Re: seek for java api to implement the import job
vasanth kumar 2013-03-27, 08:08
Hi Yang,

Sqoop client java api is available in Sqoop2 (1.99.2) version but not yet
released.

Get Sqoop2 source and build. Follow link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Quickstart
Installation and demo given in
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.1/index.html

Use sqoop client jar, sqoop model jar and sqoop common jar in your client
programs.

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar

--