Sqoop >> mail # user >> seek for java api to implement the import job

Re: seek for java api to implement the import job
Hi Yang,

Sqoop client java api is available in Sqoop2 (1.99.2) version but not yet
released.

Get Sqoop2 source and build. Follow link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Quickstart
Installation and demo given in
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.1/index.html

Use sqoop client jar, sqoop model jar and sqoop common jar in your client
programs.

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar

--