Accumulo >> mail # dev >> mvn install stuck

Re: mvn install stuck
That message is the from the apache-rat plugin, but the apache-rat
plugin would fail the build at verify phase if there was a problem. It
wouldn't hang. You're going to have to provide more info, as it works
for me. Have you tried with a clean checkout? Does it work with
-DskipLicenseCheck? Does mvn package or mvn verify work?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii