Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Rebalance table over all tablet servers

Re: Rebalance table over all tablet servers
Okay, thank you! Is there a means of checking the load of a given, if not
all, tablet(s)? I have an uneven distribution over my tablets where a few
have hundred GBs and the rest only have a few hundred MBs leading me to
believe that some of the tablets are being under-used, hence the question
about re-balancing.

Thanks again,
Jeff

-----