HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase joins using MultiTableInputCollection [HBASE-3996]

+
David Koch 2012-07-17, 20:39
+
Ted Yu 2012-07-17, 21:07
Re: Hbase joins using MultiTableInputCollection [HBASE-3996]
Hi Ted,

Thank you for your reply. You are right, the ticket has not been closed
yet. At this point, I am mainly trying to understand how
MultiTableInputCollection
can be used to do Joins between HBase tables, if possible with an example.

Thanks,

/David