Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import Format Issue

Re: Sqoop import Format Issue
Hallo All,

Can we customize the *--split-by* option in Sqoop import statement so that
the output would be single file with comma delimited and having a fixed
maximum number of values in each rows, like for fetching a single Column
from the DB the output should be like,

1234,1235,1564,1674
1546,2546,5653,6434
6543,6534,7763,6567

so it will be single file that can be done with option *-m 1* and each row
will have a maximum no. of values(comma separated), i.e in this case its 4.

Kindly let me if any one of you has worked this case. . .

Thanks in Advance!

--
Thanks and Regards
Vineet Mishra