HBase, mail # user - Development work focused on HFile v2

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-11-03, 21:34
+
Doug Meil 2012-11-03, 22:38
+
Jonathan Gray 2012-11-03, 22:56
Re: Development work focused on HFile v2
rajesh babu chintaguntla 2012-11-04, 02:32
Good reference for HFIle format available at
http://cloudepr.blogspot.in/2009/09/hfile-block-indexed-file-format-to.html

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:26 AM, Jonathan Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is some design doc there.
>
> Also, I know Mikhail Bautin has done some presentations on HFile v2,
> as have some other folks from FB.  Some digging on google might turn
> up some decks/videos from HUGS, etc.
>
> On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Doug Meil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > The Hbase RefGuide has a big entry in the appendix on Hfile v2.
> >

> > On 11/3/12 5:34 PM, "Marcos Ortiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>Regards to all HBase users.
> >>I'm looking for all available information about the current development
> >>of HFile
> >>version 2 to write a blog post talking about the main differences
> >>between HFile and
> >>HFile version 2.
> >>What I'm looking for?
> >>- JIRA issues
> >>- Research papers
> >>- General discussions about this topic
> >>
> >>Any help is welcome.
> >>Thanks
> >>--
> >>
> >>Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
> >>about.me/marcosortiz <http://about.me/marcosortiz>
> >>@marcosluis2186 <http://twitter.com/marcosluis2186>
> >>

> >>10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
> >>INFORMATICAS...
> >>CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION
> >>
> >>http://www.uci.cu
> >>http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci
> >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/universidad_uci

+