MapReduce >> mail # user >> MultipleInputs.addInputPath compile error in eclipse(indigo)

MultipleInputs.addInputPath compile error in eclipse(indigo)
HI GUYS
  I want to use the the
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.MultipleInputs;
  However it comes a compile error in my eclipse(indigo):

 public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException,
InterruptedException, ClassNotFoundException {
String[] otheArgs = new GenericOptionsParser(conf,args).getRemainingArgs();
if(otheArgs.length != 2){
System.err.println("Usage:aaaa");
System.exit(2);
}
Job job = new Job(conf,"Data test2");
 job.setReducerClass(CPUReducer.class);
job.setOutputKeyClass(Text.class);
job.setOutputValueClass(Text.class);
MultipleInputs.addInputPath(job, new Path(otheArgs[0]),
TextInputFormat.class,CPUMapper.class);
 MultipleInputs.addInputPath(job, new Path(otheArgs[1]),
TextInputFormat.class,NodeReducer.class);
    ---->The method addInputPath(Job, Path, Class<? extends InputFormat>,
Class<? extends Mapper>) in the type MultipleInputs is not applicable for
the arguments (Job, Path, Class<TextInputFormat>, Class<NodeReducer>

FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job,new Path(otheArgs[2]));
System.exit(job.waitForCompletion(true) ?  0 : 1);

}

   My questions:
  1.Does the org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.MultipleInputs belong
 to the new Hadoop API?
   Why this error come out,did i miss something?
  2.I also found  the constructor Job(Configuration, String) is deprecated
when i declare  Job job = new Job(conf,"Data test2").
     According to the Hadoop Defenitive Guide ,the API Job  is the new
Hadoop API. So why the job api is deprecated .

  I use the hadoop 2.0.0 with the CDH 4.1.2 .

  please help me.

Thanks you.

Regards
+