MapReduce, mail # user - compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 15:49
I added that directory manually, but failed when compiling compile-hdfs-classes:

build.xml:556: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory

the jetty library missing? how to add?

Best,
--
Nan Zhu