Accumulo, mail # dev - Native

Re: Native
Bill Havanki 2013-11-19, 18:27
So, we could make a similar decision to say that Mac OS X is only supported
to a certain extent, essentially lowering the bar on what needs to work
under it (not saying that this is a bad thing). We could even do things
like disable certain tests under OS X if we don't hold ourselves to that
level. I'm not judging where that level should be - I think there's a wide
range of acceptable answers as long as our pick is stated.

Bill