Blur >> mail # dev >> Re: git commit: Fixed BLUR-337

Re: git commit: Fixed BLUR-337
On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 6:05 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm not that familiar with the
Thread.setDefaultUncaughtExceptionHandler but, in general, it seems
that addressing BLUR-337 would be more testable if it threw an
exception rather than System.exit'ed?  In other words, we could define
a bad configuration and "expected=RuntimeException.class" for things
like ThriftServer.setupTraceStorage.... maybe we'd have to move the
default exception handler to immediately before the catch block
though.. thoughts?

+
Aaron McCurry 2014-03-07, 02:44