Blur, mail # dev - Master is now up to date - 2014-07-17, 01:55

Master is now up to date
I have merged apache-blur-0.2 into master and forced apache-blur-0.2 branch
to become the new master.

Now the next question is do we follow this paradigm:

Or do we simply branch from master when we release?  And do development on
master?  We need to make a decision before we move forward with new feature
development.

Thanks!

Aaron