Blur, mail # user - New Blur user - 2014-04-07, 15:28

New Blur user
Hi,

It seems Blur is all I need for my project, but I have some trouble
finding the best solution, since I do not know anything about zookeeper
as well.

I have two application servers, one hadoop name node server and four
data nodes.
I was wondering if you could give me an idea where to put blur,
zookeper(s), controller and shard servers.
I presume I would have two blur servers on my application servers; shard
servers on data node servers. But I'm not sure where zookeeper(s) and
controllers should be.

Thanks,
Neda