Blur >> mail # dev >> Board Report

Here's a preview of what I'm going to put in the report.  I am waiting on
the list stats to come back before I submit it.  Let me know if I need to
add anything.

Aaron

====================================

Blur

Blur is a search platform capable of searching massive amounts of data
in a cloud computing environment.

Blur has been incubating since 2012-07-24.

  1. It is unclear if we can get the Trademark assign document provided by
     trademarks@ signed by Near Infinity.  The company no longer exists.
  2. Another Release
  3. Community Growth

aware of?

  Other than the issue with the Trademark assignment listed above, no.

  Apache Blur has become more stable over the past few months and we are in
position to release a stable version.

Date of last release:

  2013-10-09 (However we are currently in the voting process now for a
release.)

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  2013-08-30