Blur >> mail # dev >> Re: [1/4] git commit: Started adding in the table page

+
Tim Williams 2014-03-27, 01:07
+
Chris Rohr 2014-03-27, 09:34
+
Tim Williams 2014-03-27, 10:44
+
Chris Rohr 2014-03-27, 11:53
Re: [1/4] git commit: Started adding in the table page
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Chris Rohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No prob.  I don't use Sublime, but I suspect the plugin works as
designed.  It seems to add a generic license header appropriate to the
ALv2.  Ours is specific to the foundation.

Thanks for updating,