Blur >> mail # dev >> Blur Metrics

Re: Blur Metrics
On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Chris Rohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe we could implement a custom ScheduledReporter in Yammer and
stream them to you instead of polling?  I reckon the console could
register itself as a reportinghost in zk, then when the reporter
initializes, it could look for where it should report?
You can still address individual controllers, you'd just have to get
their address from zk.