Blur >> mail # dev >> Fwd: Request for Opportunity to contribute to Apache Blur

Fwd: Request for Opportunity to contribute to Apache Blur
Hi,

*RESENDING THE REQUEST AFTER SUBSCRIBING TO THE MAILING LIST.*

I am currently working for a product company called Guzool which is
primarily into productivity & collaboration products space.
Prior to this, I was with Infosys and was the chief architect for their Big
Data Platform branded as Big Data Hub.

My interests & expertise is primarily in Data Structures, Algorithms,
Distributed Programming (using Map Reduce) and Information Retrieval areas.

I am very excited to find Blur is doing something similar to our home grown
scalable search solution( based on Lucene) which was architected and the
framework was built majorly by me.

I would like to express my interest to contribute to design and
implementation of Apache Blur if granted.

Please let me know if any additional details about my earlier work is
required to substantiate my credentials.

Thanks & Regards
Gopala Manchukonda