Blur, mail # dev - Re: cluster on fully random ports - 2014-07-15, 14:02
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Re: cluster on fully random ports
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Aaron McCurry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I hadn't thought about the gui, I'm wondering how that'd work from a
user perspective?  You thinking they'd ask the CLI for a list of GUI
URI's or ?

Speaking of the CLI... that's another one that'd need to change to
build the connstring from ZK...