Blur >> mail # dev >> Master is now up to date

Re: Master is now up to date
This is great! I've been thinking about this more and my opinion would be
that you keep master the stable and create wip branches for future
versions. When those are done then you can merge into master. This approach
would also let you have a patch release and a major/minor release at the
same time all branched off of master initially.

What do you think?

Chris