Blur >> mail # dev >> cluster on fully random ports

Re: cluster on fully random ports
On Tuesday, July 15, 2014, Tim Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps blur console can be the app to like everything together?  As well
as the cli.
I think we need to extend the blur client API to use the zookeeper
connection string to discover the controllers.

I did have another thought. We could have seed controllers that are fixed
and the clients extend to all online shards.

Aaron