Blur, mail # user - Re: New Blur user - 2014-04-08, 10:04

Neda Grbic 2014-04-07, 15:28
+
Garrett Barton 2014-04-07, 15:31
+
Aaron McCurry 2014-04-07, 15:52
Re: New Blur user
Thank you both for such a quick and helpful reply!

My namenode is not good enough to support everything, that's why I need
to distribute some work to other servers :)
Thank you for the links, I'll take them instead of 0.2.0. I wasn't sure
if code on git is stable.

I'm really happy you've created Blur!